Itami's Musings

It's just me wondering and thinking about things... hey, it's not being philosophical... It's just musings... and we definitely like to share our findings.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Getting Married...

I now have a husband... HURRAH! HURRAH!!! i am now a wife. HURRAH! HURRAH!!! It's a little weird considering we've been with each other for so long... and we now finally tied the knot... and we'll do so again next year in June. I sigh. Not a sad exhausted sigh... more like... a little ecstatic. Hihihihihihihih.

We're currently not living with each other which is a bummer, but we're going to find a new placefor us come next month... and then we'll be able to spend christmas with each other! Oh my goodness! No need to go home to our parents!

HURRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Well, there were some weird stuff though and i'm a little disconcerted with certain things. Like comments from my relatives... i think i'll post that in another area... this is my happy page. HARHARHARHAR!

So there, i am now married and I'm very happy i am wed. HORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home