Itami's Musings

It's just me wondering and thinking about things... hey, it's not being philosophical... It's just musings... and we definitely like to share our findings.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

So many things...

Okay... it's been a long time since my last post... why? motherhood is not easy... it's fun and it has a lot of happy things involved in it, however, it is not easy and it's a lot of work... I've been working as well... i haven't been as active as i was when i was single, but God has given me lots of opportunities and i am very thankful... i haven't been writing for hamtaro for quite some time and i'm not inclined to do so for a while... honestly, i really don't know why... it would give extra income, but I'm not interested in writing for hamtaro yet... Gosh let me think why... well, i actually wrote 108 episodes of those rodents so right now... i'm laying low. :)

But hamtaro is quite good. It's our life blood right now... it's just exhausting to write. I want to write for other anime so I'm picking my projects. If you will notice, my husband is very chronological with his blog and the writing of events that have happened in his life... me... i prefer to write them out... i can't remember all of the things happened chronologically. Heheheheh...

Well, i don't write for hamtaro as i got 2 writers for me... so they're the ones taking care of the rodents for me. hehehe... i do write for other projects... because writing scripts really pays a lot... so i write for new and other non-rodenty projects. hehehehe...

And i've gotten a baby journal where i put all cayleigh's breakthroughs. You'll just have to read it from there... wait... i don't know if i can share it... i'll see and i'll post it here.

Next... we got a nanny for cayleigh coz i needed help and mama needs help as well.

Oh and we got married in the church last June 25, 2006... really funky wedding. We've got pictures but it'll take a while before i can post any of them. We'll just see. heheheheh...

So that's it for now... will try to write again in a few days.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home