Itami's Musings

It's just me wondering and thinking about things... hey, it's not being philosophical... It's just musings... and we definitely like to share our findings.

Saturday, August 26, 2006







Here are the pictures!

Okay... it's been a while again since i've left a thoughtful message in my blog. There have been many things that happened since then... Hehehe... i opened a baby journal in my pregnancy weekly site. It's kinda cool as I can monitor every new thing that Cayleigh does.

Take note... my life right now is centered on the baby. She's a real pride after all. Not only is she cute, but she's also very smart. And just to show her to you... here you go!

Okay it looks like a hodge podge of pictures up there, but honestly i don't know how putting pictures in this blogger works. But there you go! Hope you like them... Actually there's more, however this blogger has limite capacity for pictures... Isn't she just soooo cute?! Okay, later! I think i'll write about other stuff again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home