Itami's Musings

It's just me wondering and thinking about things... hey, it's not being philosophical... It's just musings... and we definitely like to share our findings.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

UPDATES IN LIFE...

Hey there... Well... sure i've got my baby on my mind all the time, however, i have started with other stuff since July... I'm really happy with my husband. He's understanding and totally different from other double standard men... what do i mean by that? Well, ever since Cayleigh was born i kinda stuck to her like glue. I don't even want to concentrate on work. I just wanted to take care of her.

I think women get to have that time in there lives... maybe that's why it hurts them sooo much when their children become rebellious or don't respect them when they grow older. I mean, we do put our everything in raising the little cuties.

This is for Cayleigh just in case she reads this when she grows up: Everything that you do is recorded. [That's not meant to scare you... it means...] every milestone, every struggle, it's recorded, not only by pictures and videos but through journals as well. You are really loved. Not only by me, but by everyone whose lives you have touched. I stay up at night watching you sleep... and i keep waking up every hour just to make sure you aren't too cold and to see if you're hungry. You see... you don't cry and you just suck your little fingers when you're hungry so sometimes other people who take care of you don't realize that you're hungry till it's too late. I stop my work just to take care of you even though i have a 4pm deadline on the same day...

So many sacrifices, i tell you... and we do it out of love not because we want to throw it in your face once you get older. That's just an insight to being a mother. However, I can't provide for us if i just stay home and become a housewife.

So, I've gone back to work... However, I haven't gone back to training. I dub and write scripts for now because that gives me income even though i do most of my work at home. I currently have 4 projects right now. I'm happy with what i'm getting... honestly, God provides.

Ritchie was thinking about getting a supervisory position at his work... which would mean less time with his family but more money... and we asked each other... do we need more money? Sure we could do with a lot more cash... but call us idealists... we chose to be with our family more. Why? Because we believe that God provides and he gives us what we need everyday. Sure, we can't buy new things all the time, but it teaches us to save for the things that we really want.

Take note that we aren't rich financially... ritchie's parents are rich... we're building up for other riches besides the one that's made of paper... but you know what? it's kinda funny... because every time we lean on God, he gives us more. As i've said i have 4 projects now... and i'm earning enough... so i decided... that... i should get me something for this year.

my last project was a digi-cam which i bought last year. this year... i think i want to buy a new phone and a new laptop. :) Yeah... that would be good. So, i'll save for those things... I can probably buy those in a few months. :)

I think that's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home