Itami's Musings

It's just me wondering and thinking about things... hey, it's not being philosophical... It's just musings... and we definitely like to share our findings.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Allo to everyone!

Wow! It's been a really long while since I've written here. Well, I've been busy. Or maybe I thought I was busy. But... Well... Anyway...

Cayleigh's grown up now... nope. Not that much. She's 1 year old now. And she's getting prettier and more incorrigible everyday. She loves to dance... and she's really the darling of our lives...

Funny.

A long time ago, I would never have thought that I would want to have a family of my own... but I guess after meeting my hubby and falling in love with him, that certainly has changed. I guess it happens. Because you want to be a family.

I know the two of us can be a family, but we were blessed to have a baby. And we thank God for that. I wonder if other people feel the same way... you know... about being married and having a family of your own.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home